White House Comms Room Photo

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
      Note the WHCA Duty Officer in background:)

      whitehousemuseum.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/telegraph-room-c1906.jpg
    • Craig Scott
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
        Cool!...state of the art at the time I would imagine, now are there any CURRENT pictures???

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
          --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, Craig Scott <dredmlm@...> wrote:

          > Cool!...state of the art at the time I would imagine, now are there any CURRENT pictures???

          These Situation Room pics & narrative will be as close as you can get to WH Comms nowadays:

          http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/west-wing/situation-room.htm
        • Craig Scott
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
            Many thanks! I just wondered since the comms area of AF1 has been shown now on Nat. Geo. and the History Channel, maybe there might be some pix of the White House set up. I LOVE the "phone booth"!
            Craig
            Watervliet NY (Home of the Atomic Cannon)