re: Long Lines Plans for Survivable Communications

  • albertjlafrance@cs.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2001
      I just wanted to make sure that everyone who's interested has been able to
      access the document. If you experienced problems with the "direct" URL I
      first posted, you should be able to view the document by going to
      http://bellsystem.homestead.com and navigating to the "Documents" page, where
      there's a link to the document.

      If you're still not able to view it, please let me know and I'll get it to
      you by alternate means.