Joint Emergency Evacuation Plan

  • albertjlafrance@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2001
      I''ve posted a copy of the Joint Emergency Evacuation Plan (JEEP) from the
      early 1960s. The JEEP describes emergency helicopter transportation of
      important civilian and military personnel from Washington to the Alternate
      Joint Communications Center and Mount Weather (code named High Point).

      Go to:

      http://coldwardc.homestead.com/files/index.html

      and scroll down to the JEEP section. There's no navigation among the 9 pages
      yet; just click on the page number, then use the BACK button to return to the
      main page, and repeat the process.