Sutro tower pics online

  • mwj116@psu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2001
      This is not really coldwar related, but yesterday I was at the Sutro
      tower in San Francisco and got some interesting pictures. I have
      them online at:

      http://radio.ee.psu.edu/sutro

      I don't have a thumbnail page until I get back, so if you have a slow
      connection you probably won't get to see all the pictures.

      Sutro tower is a 977 foot tall unique self supporting tower that
      houses 11 TV stations. A really amazing structure.