Attica and Clarksville, NY AT&T stations

  • Mike Jacobs
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12 6:09 PM
      Hi Everyone:

      New pictures from last week's field trip to Clarksville, Attica, and
      Farnham, NY ATC sites.

      My page has a new main entrance page:

      http://radio.ee.psu.edu/longlines

      The pages added are:

      http://radio.ee.psu.edu/l5/attica/attica.html
      http://radio.ee.psu.edu/l5/clarksville/clarksville.html
      http://radio.ee.psu.edu/td-th/farnham/farnham.html

      also be sure to see the pics of Jackie Jones if you haven't already.

      Mike Jacobs, N3MJ
      Antenna and RF Engineering Laboratory
      Penn State University
      State College, PA
    • Mark Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13 4:17 AM
        At 09:09 PM 3/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
        >New pictures from last week's field trip to Clarksville, Attica, and
        >Farnham, NY ATC sites.

        Ni Mike.

        Nice photos!

        Can you change the link on your home page to my L Carrier site to:
        http://users.shore.net/~mfoster/LCXR.htm

        Thanks.
      • Paul J Zawada
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13 5:47 AM
          Hi Mike

          What an excellent collection of photos! Thanks for sharing; I
          really enjoyed browsing through them all. I don't want you
          to give away any secrets, but how do you arrange such a field
          trip? I'd love to go on one myself. I've actually leased
          tower space from ATC but I haven't found a "Landmark Series"
          tower that my employer would need to rent from ATC, so I've had
          no excuse to officially inspect one with an ATC rep...

          --pjz

          --- In coldwarcomms@y..., "Mike Jacobs" <mwj116@p...> wrote:
          > Hi Everyone:
          >
          > New pictures from last week's field trip to Clarksville, Attica,
          and
          > Farnham, NY ATC sites.

        • alafrance
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14 9:02 AM
            Mike,

            Great pictures! I've added links from my site to your Attica, Farnham,
            Clarksville, and Jackie Jones pages, and am re-working it to feature a link
            to your main Long Lines page as well.