Re: Old site in Mantua Ohio?

  • lasertower
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
      --- I should have mentioned the newer Shalersville #2 across the bridge is a Ohio MAPS site, a Cell site, and a MW relay site.

      The next one down the turnpike is Richfield, which still has its dishes, and has/had a UHF repeater on it for the turnpike. Sadly the covers were torn off the dishes a while back by vandals. Its a magnet for local teens, as its in the national park, and security has recently been beefed up on it and it was repainted inside, even has the internal lights on at night.

      Steve
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 19, 2012
        More on Shalersville:

        http://maxmcarter.com/att_wtn/att_watertown.html