AT&T Tower Search Website

  • Brad Cobo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2009
      Here is a nice site for searching currently active AT&T towers. Great for
      finding the closest cell tower to your location, but might also be good for
      finding re-purposed Long Lines sites.

      You have to register with your name and email address, but that's it.

      www.atttowers.com

      Brad Cobo

    • rkiwacz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Cobo" <bradcobo@...> wrote:

        > Here is a nice site for searching currently active AT&T towers.
        Great for finding the closest cell tower to your location, but might
        also be good for finding re-purposed Long Lines sites.
        > You have to register with your name and email address, but that's it.
        > www.atttowers.com
        >
        > Brad ,here is another site to find towers,cell sites etc, and you
        don't have to register (it takes a while to see a map )
        http://www.antennasearch.com/
        Ray
      • Charles Fargis
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
          doesnt show Cherryville, NJ
          W 75 54 20.7
          N 40 34 18.3

          and I still see it from my house and Google Earth

          > Here is a nice site for searching currently active AT&T towers.
          Great for finding the closest cell tower to your location, but might
          also be good for finding re-purposed Long Lines sites.
          > You have to register with your name and email address, but that's it.
          > www.atttowers.com
          >
          > Brad ,here is another site to find towers,cell sites etc, and you
          don't have to register (it takes a while to see a map )
          http://www.antennas <http://www.antennasearch.com/> earch.com/
          Ray

        • Blake Bowers
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
            It only has towers from AT&T Wireless. Not
            Long-lines, nor regional bells that are now AT&T.

            I don't think you will have much luck finding long-lines
            towers on there, unless AT&T wireless bought them for
            use as a cell tower, and I am not aware of them doing that.

            Don't take your organs to heaven,
            heaven knows we need them down here!

            > and I still see it from my house and Google Earth

          • Blake Bowers
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
              And I think you mean W 74 not 75

              Still owned by T.