[coldwarcomms] re: photos from AT&T Long Lines Book

  • alafrance
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
      Daryl,

      That's a nice page - thanks for posting those pictures. Looking at the
      Andover horn, I see a small parabolic mounted about halfway up the horn's
      throat. Maybe it was for telemetry or acquisition. It's too bad the
      station was torn down; it really should have been preserved for future
      generations to see.

      The Turquoise building looks like a somewhat different architectural style
      from the other stations I've seen.

      Albert