Possible L Main Stations

  • Mark Foster
    Message 1 of 47 , May 5, 1999
      I have obtained a list of possible L Carrier Main Stations (which are still
      operated by AT&T for other purposes).

      Can anyone verify any of these?

      - Sweetwater, TX
      - Gadsden, AL
      - Hoffman Estates, IL
      - Bedminster NJ
      - Falls Church, VA
      - Herndon, VA

      Thanks
      Message 47 of 47 , May 10, 2015
        On 5/10/15 5:04 PM, farrelmb@... [coldwarcomms] wrote:

        > Try dissolving back and forth between 2002 and 1962. It looks like the
        > southern most house in 1962 was demolished to build the access road.
        > The building that we're looking at appears to be bigger in 1962 than it
        > does in 2002. It looks like just another house. I wonder if this
        > really was a repeater location.

        No guarantees until someone visits the county land records.

        But I noted the county imagery registration is off between years;
        everything shifts.