Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Horn in Cleveland/Terminal Tower links.

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 9, 2009
      My office is pretty high up in Key Tower so I could probably get some nice
      close up shots if desired...

      -Eric
      --
      www.akaradio.com
      www.er1c.net

      --
      www.akaradio.com
      www.er1c.net

    • Kris Kirby
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 12, 2009
        On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, lasertower wrote:
        > I did locate the two remaining high dishes topside, on the E_W path.
        > they belong to Norfolk and Southern Railway, as far as I can tell,
        > some dishes in the building must aim out windows after the rebuild.
        > 231 meters is my idea of a long path. I wonder what the height of the
        > receive dishes on the other ends are after all the fresnel zone stuff.

        For perspective, when the kids shot 125 miles using WiFi out in the
        Nevada desert, each endpoint was up on a 6,000 ft mountain, with the
        valley (part of Great Basin) between them. Oh, to have two six-thousand
        foot towers and nothing but paper-flat land between them.

        --
        Kris Kirby, KE4AHR
        Disinformation Analyst