Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Los Angeles MW Tower

Expand Messages
  • ozob99
    http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php Was this LA 1 or 2?
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
    • Timothy V. Peters
      That s LA01.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
      • ozob99
        ... OK, thanks; The routing in LA basin was pretty diversified as i recall, I think we had as many circuits to Gardena,Sherman Oaks & Thousand Oaks as we did
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Timothy V. Peters" <tvp@...> wrote:
          >
          > That's LA01.
          >
          > ozob99 wrote:
          > >
          > > http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php
          > > <http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php>
          > >
          > > Was this LA 1 or 2?


          OK, thanks; The routing in LA basin was pretty diversified as i recall, I think we had as many circuits to Gardena,Sherman Oaks & Thousand Oaks as we did to LA from Richmond.
        • Charles Fargis
          And a few more LA s. They are a bunch of buildings joined at the hip At one time this building had a Bell logo, then Pac Telesis then SBC, and I see we now
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            And a few more LA's.
            They are a bunch of buildings joined at the hip
            At one time this building had a Bell logo, then Pac Telesis then SBC, and I
            see we now have the new AT&T
            My recollection is that the 4ESS (I have been in it) is LSANCA0205T
            so it would be LA02
            -----Original Message-----
            From: coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com [mailto:coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com] On
            Behalf Of Timothy V. Peters
            Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:55 AM
            To: coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [coldwarcomms] Los Angeles MW Tower



            That's LA01.

            ozob99 wrote:
            >
            > http://www.glassste
            <http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php>
            elandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php
            > <http://www.glassste
            <http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php>
            elandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php>
            >
            > Was this LA 1 or 2?
            >
            > _
            > .
            >
            >







            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • Mark J. Cuccia
            It probably doesn t really matter if it s LA01 or LA02, since the following building CLLIs are all at this same at&t/SBC/Pac*Bell complex : LSANCA01---
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25, 2009
            • 0 Attachment
              It probably doesn't really "matter" if it's LA01 or LA02, since the
              following "building CLLIs" are all at this same at&t/SBC/Pac*Bell
              "complex":

              LSANCA01---
              LSANCA02---
              LSANCA03---
              LSANCA04---

              all located at the combined street addresses of:

              433 S.Olive Street
              420-434 S.Grand Street

              Grand and Olive are, of course, parallel streets, one block apart from
              each other.

              AT&T-LL still has two 4ESS toll switches at this location:

              045-T LOS ANGELES 5 CA LSANCA0292T (dating back to 02/1983)
              046-T LOS ANGELES 6 CA LSANCA0301T (dating back to 04/1988)

              at&t/SBC/Pac*Bell also has a 4ESS tandem (probably a LATA tandem)
              as well, LSANCA0470T

              Mark J. Cuccia
              markjcuccia at yahoo dot com
              Lafayette LA formerly of New Orleans LA pre-Katrina


              --- On Wed, 3/25/09, Charles Fargis <lackey91 at hotmail.com> wrote:

              > And a few more LA's.
              > They are a bunch of buildings joined at the hip
              > At one time this building had a Bell logo, then Pac Telesis then SBC,
              > and I see we now have the new AT&T
              > My recollection is that the 4ESS (I have been in it) is LSANCA0205T,
              > so it would be LA02

              > Timothy V. Peters wrote:
              >
              > That's LA01.

              > ozob99 wrote:

              >> http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php
              >> Was this LA 1 or 2?
            • dave_d333
              ... Is the Sherman Oaks one the facility on Ventura Blvd? Dave http://www.dpdproductions.com/ Antennas & Accessories for the RF Professional & Radio Hobbyist
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "ozob99" <ozob99@...> wrote:
                >
                > --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Timothy V. Peters" <tvp@> wrote:
                > >
                > > That's LA01.
                > >
                > > ozob99 wrote:
                > > >
                > > > http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php
                > > > <http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/3625.php>
                > > >
                > > > Was this LA 1 or 2?
                >
                >
                > OK, thanks; The routing in LA basin was pretty diversified as i recall, I think we had as many circuits to Gardena,Sherman Oaks & Thousand Oaks as we did to LA from Richmond.
                >

                Is the Sherman Oaks one the facility on Ventura Blvd?

                Dave
                http://www.dpdproductions.com/
                Antennas & Accessories for the RF Professional & Radio Hobbyist
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.