Cellular at Pentagon, White House, OEB etc

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2 8:14 PM
      FWIW: I've heard that POTUS is carrying... a Blackberry. (Not a SMEPED. He
      did not like them.)

      I would assume, with good reason, that it's data-only; the mike/earpiece
      having been rendered inoperative.
    • B
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2 8:18 PM
        He now has a reprogeammed palm computer.

        The Feds have a new encrypted palm brand device that works like a blackberry

        Not too hard to get a similar tech for yourself. The iPhone supports VPN (virtual private networking and has AES encryption hard wired into the machine.

        For some freeware there is a program out that will encrypt a file 3 ways meaning encrypted by one way then that is encrypted by another then that is encrypted by a third method.

        Now I just got to find a program that turns my computer and phone modem into a stu unit that can connect over a regular line.

        Sent from my iPhone