Re: 100 Years of Telephone Switching

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "jhaynesatalumni" <jhhaynes@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "ozob99" <ozob99@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A Google Books prevue of the book; incomplete but whats there will
      be
      > > of interest to battery & ground guys:
      > >

      > > tinyurl.com/c3j2hd
      > >
      > Yeah, but wait'll you see the price!

      I know, did'nt wanna scare anybody away from lookin at it; pricey
      academic texts often show up in remainder/closeout bins of book chains
      after the publisher recovers costs. It may also show up in a bit
      torrent site if somebody uploads it there.(has'nt yet)
    • kemartinatsnetnet
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2009
        $210 dollars. That is pretty pricy...

        -Ken