Re: 100 Years of Telephone Switching

  • jhaynesatalumni
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "ozob99" <ozob99@...> wrote:

      > A Google Books prevue of the book; incomplete but whats there will be
      > of interest to battery & ground guys:
      >

      > tinyurl.com/c3j2hd

      Yeah, but wait'll you see the price!
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "jhaynesatalumni" <jhhaynes@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "ozob99" <ozob99@> wrote:
        > >
        > > A Google Books prevue of the book; incomplete but whats there will
        be
        > > of interest to battery & ground guys:
        > >

        > > tinyurl.com/c3j2hd
        > >
        > Yeah, but wait'll you see the price!

        I know, did'nt wanna scare anybody away from lookin at it; pricey
        academic texts often show up in remainder/closeout bins of book chains
        after the publisher recovers costs. It may also show up in a bit
        torrent site if somebody uploads it there.(has'nt yet)
      • kemartinatsnetnet
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2009
          $210 dollars. That is pretty pricy...

          -Ken