100 Years of Telephone Switching

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      A Google Books prevue of the book; incomplete but whats there will be
      of interest to battery & ground guys:

      tinyurl.com/c3j2hd
    • jhaynesatalumni
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "ozob99" <ozob99@...> wrote:

        > A Google Books prevue of the book; incomplete but whats there will be
        > of interest to battery & ground guys:
        >

        > tinyurl.com/c3j2hd

        Yeah, but wait'll you see the price!
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
          --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "jhaynesatalumni" <jhhaynes@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "ozob99" <ozob99@> wrote:
          > >
          > > A Google Books prevue of the book; incomplete but whats there will
          be
          > > of interest to battery & ground guys:
          > >

          > > tinyurl.com/c3j2hd
          > >
          > Yeah, but wait'll you see the price!

          I know, did'nt wanna scare anybody away from lookin at it; pricey
          academic texts often show up in remainder/closeout bins of book chains
          after the publisher recovers costs. It may also show up in a bit
          torrent site if somebody uploads it there.(has'nt yet)
        • kemartinatsnetnet
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2009
            $210 dollars. That is pretty pricy...

            -Ken