Re: Morse Telegraphy in the Cold War?

  • jhaynesatalumni
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2008
      There was an article in the Morse Telegraph Club newsletter about
      the last train order sent by Morse, and IIRC it was in 1968.

      Jim W6JVE
    • D-
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 2008
        I've always been fascinated with these "numbers stations". I know it
        has been mentioned on the group before, but for those that never saw the
        post- the guy who took it to a whole new level:

        NPR interview:
        http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4167689

        Wikipedia:
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conet_Project