Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: New Member to your Community

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2008
      Letting them rent, or hoping that they want to rent?

      I know of one AT&T tower in Oklahoma that was sold
      to a local TV station as a base for their radar.

      Don't take your organs to heaven,
      heaven knows we need them down here!

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 6, 2008
        If you have the appropriate hardware (circular to rectangular
        transition, waveguide to coaxial transition) the horns can be used by
        wireless internet tenants who typically put their backhaul link radios
        up on the tower near the antennas, we did that at one of our towers.

        Another post mentioned having blueprints for other facilities in the
        area, which facilities are you referring to?

        Terry

        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "James Fish" <jamesfish_jcr@...>