Kingston/Halihan Hill NY

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
    • Pj
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
        Before I moved to NY a few years ago (and actually not tooo far from this location) I stopped by after I noticed the towers off of I87.

        The mailbox out front still had AT&T on it and there was a car in the parking lot. I knocked on the door and there was an actual AT&T employee there. He was a regional manager? for what was left of AT&T's network operations. I didn't get to get inside, but he said American Tower owned the facility and that AT&T leased a small amount of space in the as basically a field office. I can upload some pics of what I took when I get back to the east coast this week, but there isn't anything special. I think I do have a pic of one of the horns on the ground by a tower which really put into prospective on how large they actually are.