Re: [coldwarcomms] Digest Number 431

  • John M Coker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      ??? The ad I got was just one about high vacumn tubes.

      John Coker

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        John,

        Yes, the real theme of the ad is remote monitoring and automatic regulation
        of vacuum-tube repeater equipment. I described it as being about the coax
        route because of the photo (one of the placards on the rack says "BALT"),
        and the caption identifying the locations.

        Albert