AT&T real estate

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 1999
      Does anyone know who to contact within AT&T to inquire about purchasing one
      of their dead microwave stations? I have an acquaintance, in the telecom
      engineering business, who is looking to buy a specific AT&T tower in
      Michigan. I can't find any relevant listings on AT&T's web page. The only
      contact I could offer him was the VA-WV regional public affairs director,
      who I hope will be able to find the appropriate person. I also suggested,
      as a long-shot, that he call Rockdale. At least he'd be talking to an AT&T
      person on the facilities side of the business.

      Any info appreciated...

      ...Albert