Long Lines Private Line Service Codes

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Anyone have a website or txt/pdf file of the old(1950-1980)Long Lines
      Private Line service codes(FP,GP,GDA,FW,etc)?

      I've lost my hard copy, and a url that had some is long gone.I think
      the BSP was 795-402-100LL, and the sales offices had the list in a
      different document.

      The post divestiture & contemporary tables of
      Bellcore/Telcordia/tariff's I've found online don't list some of the
      old analog circuit codes Long Lines(& Bell Co's) used in 1950-1980 era.

      Some codes used back then were'nt consistant within the Bell System for
      the same service;e.g. C&P Tel used the codes PL & GL for some private
      line services that Long Lines designated FP & GP for the same
      functionality(yet C&P did use FP & GP most of the time); LL never used
      PL or GL to my knowledge for a voice grade private line.