Re: Canadian SIGINT site

  • Ben Tremblay
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1 8:48 PM
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Fletcher" <ricardian@...>
      wrote:
      > It makes you feel really old when kit that you used to use
      > appears in a museum!
      Then I guess I was old when I was young! When I did that stuff (early
      70s) I happened to watch a WWII documentary and *cough* happened to
      notice some similarities. (By way of context, the few digital devices
      we had were programmed bit by bit, one byte at a time. And "cutting
      edge" we most truly were!

      > Bruce Fletcher
      --bentrem

      p.s. this by way of "greets" to this group
    • Ben Tremblay
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1 8:51 PM
        In case you're into military memorabilia, check the GIFs I use in my
        footers, e.g. http://bentrem.sycks.net/wordle.html
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2013

           More on Canadian Sigint:

          CANADA’S COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY ESTABLISHMENT:

          FROM COLD WAR TO GLOBALISATION

          http://circ.jmellon.com/docs/pdf/canadas_communications_security_establishment_from_cold_war_to_globalization.pdf