Bell Labs kills fundamental physics research

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      Steve Cichorsky on the Telephone Collectors list found this article,
      describing Alcatel-Lucent's decision to end basic research in physics - a
      field where Bell Labs scientists made many historic contributions:
      http://tinyurl.com/63ymux

      Albert
    • Bob Kulow
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
        Anyone have a copy of BSP 660-168-274? I just picked up a
        KS-22475, L1 trunk test set and the label refers to that BSP
        for instructions.

        73

        Bob WA2UEH