Re: Everything you wanted to know about EMP but...

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2008
      we could recover but would we be allowed to.

      peacekeeping forces come in to help stabilize
      our infrastructure, foreign interests would start demanding
      repayment of outstanding monies. the UN would appoint
      overseers to make sure everyone (but us)
      got their money back. the world communities
      would not allow us to dominate again.

      one of the biggest problems we have is that
      the united states is owed billions and billions
      of dollars but makes no effort to collect.
      it's us or them I choose us