Post-It NSN

  • Sheldon Daitch
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 1 1:51 AM
      Looks like a 3 x 3.  I'll have to check the stockroom for
      the NSN when I go back to work.  Yellow, white or pink?

      73
      Sheldon

      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 1 8:28 AM
        I'd lean towards the Daffodil.......

        7530-00-L05-0108 POST-IT SUPER STICKY 3X3

        Cube Assorted, 12 Per Case, Daffodil, Ocean, And

        Orchid

        ;-)

        Ronzo

      • John
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 1 11:33 AM
          Knowing Uncle Sam, they probably tested it to make certain it
          wouldn't fall off in case of a nuclear strike nearby. :-)

          --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <rojoha@...> wrote:

          > I'd lean towards the Daffodil.......
          >
          > 7530-00-L05-0108 POST-IT SUPER STICKY 3X3
          >
          > Cube Assorted, 12 Per Case, Daffodil, Ocean, And
          >
          > Orchid
          >

          > ;-)
          >
          > Ronzo

        • kemartinatsnetnet
          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 10 2:12 PM
            Albert,

            I feel "if" (God forbid) the Launch switch is turned, returning to
            the "Code Used" position somehow does not really matter.

            Can you say "Duck and cover"?

            -Ken

            --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Albert LaFrance"
            <albert.lafrance@...> wrote:

            > Looking further at the manual, I get the impression that
            the "mechanical
            > code unit" is actually contained *in* the Launch Control Panel (the
            LCC