Re: DataChambers - WECO Nike guidance and DEW LINE

    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 13, 2008
      > Am told this building had a sister facility, but not clear where.
      Will see
      > what additional data I can find.
      >
      > -Jake

      AT&T LL Government Communications (HQ'd at Lafayette Center[DC}in the
      70's & 80's), had a number of employees, mostly project managers,for
      classified USAF & other military projects/systems in the WeCo
      Burlington NC Shops off I95.

      Most of these jobs required a TS clearence so there were high security
      areas at this facility,probably a SCIF;there was a SCIF being built at
      Lafayette Center in the late 1980's.
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 13, 2008
        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "ozob99" <ozob99@...> wrote:

        > > Am told this building had a sister facility, but not clear where.
        > Will see
        > > what additional data I can find.
        > >
        > > -Jake
        >

        > AT&T LL Government Communications (HQ'd at Lafayette Center[DC}in
        the
        > 70's & 80's), had a number of employees, mostly project
        managers,for
        > classified USAF & other military projects/systems in the WeCo
        > Burlington NC Shops off I95.

        Oops... make that I85 at Burlington