AT&T Network Disaster Recovery exercise

    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2008
      Photos and description from a recent exercise in Chicago:

      http://www.engadget.com/2008/05/29/on-the-ground-with-atandts-network-disast
      er-recovery-team/

      OR

      http://tinyurl.com/4mm3po

    • Dustin Bruce
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2008
        Thats just simply AMAZING!!!!

        On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Albert LaFrance <
        albert.lafrance@...> wrote:

        > Photos and description from a recent exercise in Chicago:
        >

        > http://www.engadget.com/2008/05/29/on-the-ground-with-atandts-network-disast
        > er-recovery-team/
        >
        > OR
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/4mm3po
        >
        > Albert

        Dustin D. Bruce

      • Jake
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2008
          Albert-

          I have created a PDF of the page sans comments and placed it in the
          file area for preservation. Will attempt same with video

          V/R
          -Jake

          "A gentleman is someone who always tries to make sure the people
          around him are as comfortable as possible."

          "Sometimes when I talk to a Windows person about using a Mac, I feel
          like I'm explaining Van Halen to a horse." Merlin Mann

          On May 29, 2008, at 1:36 PM, Albert LaFrance wrote:

          > Photos and description from a recent exercise in Chicago:
          >
          > http://www.engadget.com/2008/05/29/on-the-ground-with-atandts-network-disast
          > er-recovery-team/
          >
          > OR
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/4mm3po
          >
          > Albert

        • safemale1
          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2008
            neat thanks for the tip
            kind of like neat
            butt i hope wer dont need tham too offen