RE: [coldwarcomms] RE: National Emergency Alarm Repeater

    Message 1 of 9 , May 24, 2008
      Thanks, Nathan - I've added the Time link to my NEAR page.

      I'll try to get a scan of the Electrical World article I mentioned. In the
      meantime, here's another EW article, dealing with negotiations between the
      federal government and electric utilities over NEAR deployment:

      http://coldwar-c4i.net/NEAR/ElectricalWorld121861-36-37.html

      Albert

      _____