Telephone and telegraph careers, ca. 1946

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2008
      Learn about career opportunities in the telecom industry:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEEr8il78i0

      Lots of great scenes of vintage AT&T and Western Union operations.

    • Steven Passmore
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2008
        I feel a bit like a broken record here. But this is another film that's
        been available online in the Prelinger archives for years. There are
        a couple dozen telephone related films viewable at the following link.
        <http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=mediatype%3Amovies%20AND%20collection%3Aprelinger%20AND%20subject%3A%22Communication%3A%20Telephone%22>

        Steve

        Albert LaFrance wrote:
        > Learn about career opportunities in the telecom industry:
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEEr8il78i0
        >

        > Lots of great scenes of vintage AT&T and Western Union operations.
        >

        > Albert

      • Spencer
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2008
          Sends Steve a keyboard lock, to fix his broken record. Thanks for the post Albert.

          Steven Passmore <scoop@...> wrote: I feel a bit like a broken record here. But this is another film that's

          Albert LaFrance wrote:
          > Learn about career opportunities in the telecom industry:
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEEr8il78i0
          >

          > Lots of great scenes of vintage AT&T and Western Union operations.
          >

          > Albert

          "Reach out and touch someone"
          at&t your world delivered