Iron Mountain storage facility on local news

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2008
      Nothing much new for this group other than video's of some non-
      sensitive areas;corporate relocation is mentioned at the end.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aou6c2MOmg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2008
        At 3:27 into the video, there's a brief shot of a door being opened into
        what looks like a big data center. I wonder what kind of telecom bandwidth
        Iron Mountain has; they probably have fiber cables from multiple carriers.

        Albert

        _____

        Nothing much new for this group other than video's of some non-
        sensitive areas;corporate relocation is mentioned at the end.

        http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aou6c2MOmg>
        com/watch?v=2aou6c2MOmg