Re: [coldwarcomms] Digest Number 2724

  • Doug Humphrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      one of the guys at work had it, and as the rad safety officer
      I got to wave the counters over him - hot hot hot!

      it gets processed out in the urine, so his neither regions were
      hottest of all - so I was able to order him and his girlfriend to
      not have any, ah, "relations" until he was cleared by rad safety.

      first time for that, at least at this facility ;-)

      doug