more specific question re: Area 51

  • Sharon Ghamari-Tabrizi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      Dear Cold War Commers
      Let me rephrase my question and clarify:

      First, hooligan, I don't take any of this conspiracy stuff seriously, however I think it is
      culturally important to take a look at the speculations about "secret gov't activities" in any
      of the secure relocation facilities.

      So: my question is broader than Sigint: Does anybody know of any reliable published docs
      regarding NSA activities at that site? Or about the alleged thousands of NSA classified docs
      that UFOers are demanded to be released?

      Thanks
      Sharon

      Sharon Ghamari-Tabrizi
      Author of "The Worlds of Herman Kahn: the intuitive science of thermonuclear war" (Harvard University Press, 2005)
      Author website: www.sharonghamari.com