Re: Looking for info on OSS post

  • dave_d333
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
      Thanks for the info... I had originally seen this mentioned in "Body
      of Secrets" and then a second book, which I forget the title now. But
      they made it sound a little more important. Looking at this other
      info, it doesn't look like it was a very big station. The spot it was
      in was most likely built over decades ago. I'd probably have to go to
      the county records to figure out where it was.

      DD