WU Romney photo

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
      I've posted a photo of the west side of the former Western Union Junction
      Office near Romney, WV:

      http://coldwardc.homestead.com/files/wu/romney/000917-03.jpg

      If that URL doesn't work, go to the main site
      (http://coldwardc.homestead.com), hit Enter, scroll down to the Western
      Union section, and select the Romney link.

      Albert
    • Mark Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
        At 09:52 PM 10/1/2000 -0400, you wrote:

        >I've posted a photo of the west side of the former Western Union Junction
        >Office near Romney, WV:
        >
        >http://coldwardc.homestead.com/files/wu/romney/000917-03.jpg

        So what are those antennas on the right hand side of the photo?

        They look new, maybe cellular or PCS?
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
          >So what are those antennas on the right hand side of the photo?
          >
          >They look new, maybe cellular or PCS?

          That would be my guess, based on their appearance and the fact that the
          site is owned by American Tower.

          There's a small, free-standing shelter on the opposite (east) side of the
          building which appears to house the equipment for those antennas.