Interesting Photo

  • Stuart Harrold
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2007
      Dear Tim,
      Several people answered this photo. There is
      smoke in the top right--maybe a kitchen. Another
      person noted the portable toilets, there are four.
      There are tractor trailer units used as portable
      freezers. What is interesting to me, is that it is a
      pop up military base. It is all portable, they just
      bring it in and set it up. My sentiment was that it
      is too bad there are not four or six of them, one
      every 200 miles, so that we have a military presence
      on the border, including UAVs, and a training
      base--jusat for troops to to train, and intercept
      people coming across the boarder. Troops could be
      rotated, should be, to places in europe to spread
      around their training. Use women in the Army to run
      the controls and video for the UAVs. Eventually clear
      land and land C 130's, so on and so on. Like a boarder
      with a lot of bases, small places you know, but
      efficient, and actual military people on the boarder.
      Like a good duty, spent at home. So,for now--they have
      ONE base. better than nothing. stuart.
      ps. If you want to know more I will send you the old
      emails. The picture comes from the DOD under Army
      National Guard photo collection.

      Let us keep on living

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/