antennasearch.com

  • David Lesher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      A friend found the above site. Thus far, my results with same are
      mixed at best; for several reason...

      The web designer seems to have been in lust with pop-up windows,
      a bad idea all the way around. I had to resort to Safari vice
      Firefox; I don't try turning off my pop-up blocker but got no
      alerts as to same. [Typically FF reports "FF blocked a popup,
      do you want to allow such from xxx?"]

      While it uses a GoogleMap mash up to display things, note there
      is sometimes a LONG delay before that part appears... I first thought
      those windows were blank...

      It's also, well confused.. Looking at Garden City, it shows ONLY
      Nextel and Fibertower [the backhaul folks]... but then next door
      shows dozens of licenses, some of which may be on WAVA. Neither
      shows T-Mobile or Cingular that we know are there, much less the
      Signals Above LLC that I found in the FCC database.