[coldwarcomms] re: UT AT&T Sites

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      Nice pictures!

      Brigham City is certainly an impressive-looking facility. Do you know its
      status?

      Albert

      >Have added Brigham City and Salt Lake City pages at:
      >
      >http://www1.shore.net/~mfoster/Brigham_City.htm>
      >
      >http://www1.shore.net/~mfoster/Salt_Lake.htm
    • Daryl Gibson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        Thanks on the pictures. So far, I don't know much about what they're
        doing at Brigham City. It has several fiber cables going to/through it,
        and a number of trucks in the parking lot that look like they are used
        by linesmen. I'll keep you apprised of whatever I find out.

        Daryl