Re: [coldwarcomms] FLASH: E-4B 'Nightwatch' segment running on Fox News Network today

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Don't you love idiots....

      A guy hanging out of the plane at 25k feet? Come on....

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, hooligan@... wrote:

        > The Fox News cable TV network channel has been airing a brief
        segment about
        > the US National Command Authority 'Nightwatch' program throughout
        the day.

        Our new Pentagon reporter got her first ride with the Secretary of
        Defense since she moved to DC. The segment was primarily about the
        aerial refueling they let her watch from the cockpit.

        Believe me, I made her watch my "E4-B over the White House on 9/11"
        footage that I have written about here before, as well as the really
        cool footage at Offutt that same day that shows Air Force One,
        another E-4B (and the Potus, despite some skepticism expressed by
        John Young here) on the ground while the world was holding its
        breath. But it really didn't fit the scope of the package she wanted
        to put together this time.

        The reporters and producers who travel with the SecDef and the Potus
        seem to prefer the E4-B because they let them roam around the plane
        more than when they fly AF-1.

        The other Tim