OTH-B pictures

  • tarfh
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
      I've posted some pics I've taken at various times in the last year,
      including some recent ones showing progress of demolition, on my
      Photobucket page at
      <http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/ravasavando/Stuff/Tulelake%
      20AFS%20OTH-B%20Radar%20Receiver%20Facility/?start=all> if anyone is
      interested.
    • Gaylon Rose

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 5:31 AM
          Make sure youve got the WHOLE URL in there:

          http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/ravasavando/Stuff/Tulelake%20AFS%20OTH-B%20Radar%20Receiver%20Facility/?start=all
          <http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/ravasavando/Stuff/Tulelake%20AFS%20OTH-B%20Radar%20Receiver%20Facility/?start=all>Worked
          for me....the URL is huge, do not paste the last > in it.

          Gaylon Rose wrote:
          > ...COULDN'T GET LINK TO WORK....Any suggestions.?? Gaylon/kc0aud
          >
          > tarfh <tarfh@...> wrote: I've posted some pics I've taken at various times in the last year,
          > including some recent ones showing progress of demolition, on my
          > Photobucket page at
          > <http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/ravasavando/Stuff/Tulelake%
          > 20AFS%20OTH-B%20Radar%20Receiver%20Facility/?start=all> if anyone is
          > interested.

        • tarfh
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2 12:08 PM
            I've posted them on my regular photo site - shorter URL:
            http://craigsrailroadpages.com/oth-b/index.htm
          • Gaylon Rose
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2 6:59 PM
              ....The URLs work great now....Thanks, and great pics by the way..........Would have loved to have gotten a hold of one of those dishes...