RE: [coldwarcomms] broadband, was tower downed

  • Charles Fargis
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
      DUV was a single T1 QPSK filtered in below R carrier's first mastergroup
      MMX.
      When they did that they changed the name of the broadband channel from
      MUR(Message Unit Radio) to DMUR( DIGITAL).
      That whole T1 could have been one circuit for 1 customer or typically
      subrate multiplexed with an unbelievable amount of combinations
      including administrative stuff like taking one 2.4KBPS circuit and loopin
      the data back remotely for testing.