Telwiki - Up and running

  • Sam Etler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      [Sorry for the wide distro, but I figure this could be of interest to
      people in all these groups. I've already mentioned this on the TCI list
      and I think the more the merrier. We're already getting contributions so
      I'm sure some better organization will be needed soon. Since it's a wiki,
      everyone is invited to help.]

      Some people were suggesting that a telecom wiki would be useful. I agree.
      Wikis have shown themselves to be extremely useful for organizing
      information and allowing people to share ideas. So I went and registered
      and set up http://telwiki.com

      Feel free to use it as the community sees fit. If this means no use at
      all, so be it, but I encourage people to add information. I'm not
      assuming an editorship role or anything. Luckily with a wiki that's sort
      of up to the community.

      Please send me any feedback or comments. Except on the name :-)
      Everything like telcowiki.com and telecomwiki.com was taken. So this is
      what you get.

      But most importantly, if you think a resource like this is important,
      please take some time and drop some information in there!

      sam

      ---
      The trouble with the world is that it's always one drink behind.
      -- Humphrey Bogart