Re: [coldwarcomms] BRS #1

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2000
      >The AT&T site is Called Blue Ridge Summit #2
      >The telephone number 717-794-XXXX traces to Blue Ridge Summit, PA which is

      >a Sprint/
      >United Telephone of PA service area. The local exchange is most likely
      >Blue Ridge Sumit #1.

      I put the exchange for the 1111th Signal Battalion at Site R into the "CO
      Information Finder" (http://www.dslreports.com/coinfo), which yielded the
      following:

      CLLI (identifying CO code): BLRSPAXB

      Phone: 717-878-XXXX
      Telco: UNITED TEL CO OF PENNSYLVANIA
      Address: 15133 WYNDHAM AVE

      Serves:
      717-794 717-878

      Albert
    • Mike Jacobs
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2000
        The following pages have been added to my site:

        http://radio.ee.psu.edu/l5/cedarbrook/cedarbrook.html

        shows pics of the underground station at Cedar Brook, NJ on the
        North-South L4 cable

        http://radio.ee.psu.edu/l5/finland2/finland2.htm

        is a virtual reality tour of the inside of the Finland 2 bunker in
        Pennsylvania. Thanks to Jim Innes for his cooperation in letting
        me into the building to get the pictures.

        I plan on redoing the main page to more accurately represent the
        site contents after the fall semester has started. If anyone has any
        suggestions, please let me know.

        Mike Jacobs, N3MJ
        Antenna and RF Engineering Laboratory
        Penn State University