Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Mt. Weather

  • blitz
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 12, 2007
      I'd venture to say, loaded up into trucks
      underground, tarped, and driven to the dumping ground.

    • james kester
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 13, 2007
        i'm sorry, sometimes i forget that there are non-military members in the
        group and may not be familiar with Missouri mounds or other forms of
        military bastions.

        To briefly explain, like the Long Line bunkers, the (spoils, or excavated) material
        had to be wasted (dispersed) somewhere. particularly the quantities anticipated from excavations represented by Magic Lantern, and other bell-weather intelligence facilities. Of course I'm speculating here. As I am accustomed to mirage building when discussing such matters. Even if I did know I wouldn't say, and I don't know. However, I do know how long satellite surveillance systems have
        been documenting activities within Americas borders! And, significant amount
        of replicated activity at any such facility would have been archived, and likely
        disseminated publicly. As far as pre-leo surveillance activity is concerned,
        the truck and transport method would likely have revealed topographical
        changes at or near, some locality? Unless of course the area was a secure
        military locale, and given my father's (cold war) generation of tight lips, it is conceivable that such significant activity could have gone undetected! But not in any future generations from theirs!!!!!!!! At least not in the significant number of
        closed mouths required for such an engagement, as was likely the case for
        such a facility. Or perhaps it was simply an ore related activity contracted to
        any number of previous organizations like Carnegie. They're all dead now anyways, so who's talking?

        However, similar activities in a desert can easily be disguised as "weather"
        conditions in these landscapes waste excavated spoils as winds blow, and
        could contribute the strategy required for potential undetected activity.
        Thus, the reference to Iraq, and the inconsistent investigations by weapons investigators! Although of course, a "bunker" is not necessarily a general
        requirement for such a device, yet I'm assuming the catacombs could have been utilized to store materials. Again, mere speculation!!

        The references I have provided are simply another method of validating the
        speculation. Note the illustrations and descriptions of underground rivers,
        and the significant amount of potential for intelligence holes in the W. Va. panhandle Appalachian area. As I noted before, if spoils were wasted via an
        underground river of aquifer, then they could be disposed undetected.

        In any event, it must be quite a remarkable hole (Mt Storm) in the ground assuming that's where it is? We have a facility in Pikksburgh called the Civic Arena, or Mellon Arena as it's known. I think it was built in 1959 about the same
        time many of the old monoliths discussed here were being hatched.
        Anyway, the dome opens up for sky viewing during special events. But, one
        could hardly fly a a 757 into it! Perhaps a Harrier? Maybe? I dunno.

        burrowing

        tsniffin20902 <TSniffin@...> wrote: I'm sorry James, but I have no clue what you are talking about. Can

        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, james kester <radioconstco@...>
        wrote:

        > Where are the spoils????
        >
        > http://www.vawildlifestrategies.org/newdocs/Upload_12Sep05/9.Ch8.pdf
        >
        > http://www.ecsu.edu/ECSU/AcadDept/Geology/FSJHomepage/FieldTrips.htm
        >
        > The proof is in the geology! Like the lost WMD's of Iraq!! Where are
        the spoils?
        > However, in Iraq, the spoils blew away.
        >
        > newsukanuse from under the rock.
        >
        > Sam Etler <etler@...> wrote:
        Someone sent me a link to the article from the Guardian posted here on
        > 9/17/2006 "Is this Bush's secret bunker?" Current URL:
        > http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1859632,00.html
        >
        > It's mostly stuff I've heard, but one paragraph stood out:
        >
        > John Staelin, a member of the Clarke County Board of Supervisors, says
        > that on September 11, the county's 911 line received a call from an
        > agitated local woman. "She said, 'I wouldn't have believed it if I
        hadn't
        > seen it with my own eyes, but the whole mountain opened up and Air
        Force
        > One flew in and it closed right up. I wouldn't have believed it if I
        > hadn't seen it with my own eyes.' So they said, 'Yes, ma'am.' "
        >
        > Has anyone heard this before. Seems a bit... hard to believe. But
        then
        > again, it is Mt. Weather.
        >
        > sam
        >
        > ---
        > The trouble with the world is that it's always one drink behind.
        > -- Humphrey Bogart

      • tsniffin20902
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 13, 2007
          Ahhh...ok. Thanks James! I understand what a spoil pile was but
          didn't make the connection. Good info!