Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: I know why...

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 5, 2006
      Now, before everyone jumps to conclusions,
      I sent this message to Derrick, after he called me
      names ON the mailing list, and my reply to
      Derrick, which he posted ON the mailing list,
      was sent OFF the mailing list.

      I saw no reason to bother the readers of this
      list with my feelings towards Derrick, and did
      not want to disparage him in public, as he did to me.

      BUT, Mr Abel, decided to REPOST MY MESSAGE
      ON THE LIST. Not by accident, but by deliberate
      work to manually redo the TO field, and try to stir
      hate and discontent ON the mailing list, something I
      was specifically trying NOT to do.

      You want to jump on someone, don't get onto me
      for a private off the mailing list message, jump on the
      person who decided to take that private off mailing list
      message and repost it to the mailing list in a deliberate
      attempt to stir trouble.

      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 7, 2006
        Unfortunately, I never really considered that part of the era even *that* interesting, although a number of my friends got caught up in the fairy tale that it's ok to steal from big corporations, just like Robinhood. I found John to be an interesting character, dispite his Capain Crunch fame, as he was active in various computer things in SV. I would like to track down a common friend, JoanM with either John's or Criag's help.

        I've never subscribed to the thefts, even in it's current form of stealing from the recording labels and movie industries via pirating.

        blitz <blitz@...> wrote:
        lived thru blueboxing up...that's about where "I"
        draw the line of antiquity, SxS switches were the
        nuts in their days...If you knew how to do MF
        tones, and get a trunk to Britain while you were
        eating your captain crunch, you've got the time frame. :-D