Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: I know why...

  • John Bass
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 4, 2006
      Actually it was. Someone willing to demand that someone else grow up, needs a rather stong flaming just to remind everyone that being a PC correct ass is still being an ass .... my 2c worth. ....

      Jim Browne <jamesm.browne@...> wrote: Now THAT was un-called for.

      --
      Jim Browne

    • John Bass
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 7, 2006
        Unfortunately, I never really considered that part of the era even *that* interesting, although a number of my friends got caught up in the fairy tale that it's ok to steal from big corporations, just like Robinhood. I found John to be an interesting character, dispite his Capain Crunch fame, as he was active in various computer things in SV. I would like to track down a common friend, JoanM with either John's or Criag's help.

        I've never subscribed to the thefts, even in it's current form of stealing from the recording labels and movie industries via pirating.

        blitz <blitz@...> wrote:
        lived thru blueboxing up...that's about where "I"
        draw the line of antiquity, SxS switches were the
        nuts in their days...If you knew how to do MF
        tones, and get a trunk to Britain while you were
        eating your captain crunch, you've got the time frame. :-D