Re: [coldwarcomms] OT:Schematic/Manual

  • Bob Kulow
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
      >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
      >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??

      Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on it. Give me a day
      or so and I'll make a pdf of it.

      73
      Bob WA2UEH
      Retired ATT-LL & BTL
    • Mike Magnus
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
        No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type loudspeaker sets here:

        http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf

        -Mike

        > >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
        > >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
        >
        > Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on it. Give me a day
        > or so and I'll make a pdf of it.
        >
        > 73
        > Bob WA2UEH
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
          Thanks, gang. Just found a "Sept 1961" stamp on the innards. It was
          headed for the dumpster.....

          Bill
          Kansas City, KS

          Mike Magnus wrote:

          > No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type
          > loudspeaker sets here:
          >
          > http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf
          > <http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf>
          >
          > -Mike
          >

          > > >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
          > > >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
          > >
          > > Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on

        • blitz
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
            Mike, interesting site you have there. Is there any index? Can I have
            a look around?

            At 10:52 11/1/2006, you wrote:
            >No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type
            >loudspeaker sets here:
            >
            >http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf
            >
            >-Mike
            >

            > > >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
            > > >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
            > >
            > > Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on it. Give me a day
            > > or so and I'll make a pdf of it.
            > >
            > > 73
            > > Bob WA2UEH
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Mike Magnus
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
              Perhaps some day... if I ever get better organized. Right now there is no index and only a random handful of files lying around my
              web space. Usually when someone asks for something I have in my PDF collection I upload it and provide a direct link. It may stay
              there for hours, days or whatever, so what is out there is transient. Sorry...

              -Mike

              > Mike, interesting site you have there. Is there any index? Can I have
              > a look around?
              >
              > At 10:52 11/1/2006, you wrote:
              > >No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type
              > >loudspeaker sets here:
              > >
              > >http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf
              > >
              > >-Mike
            • blitz
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                Ok, well please keep me in mind. I got into commercial telephony at
                the end of the analog cycle, and am interested in the historical
                aspects of SxS as it was just a bit dated by then.
                Marc