Re: [coldwarcomms] OT:Schematic/Manual

  • David Lesher
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006

      > Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
      > Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
      >
      > I suppose it really is on-topic; the one I want to use was on our
      > NAWAS drop for years.

      I think the Station Specialities BSP had one.

      Failing that, the TIM-2 that ?AE? printed had a number of flavors
      of same, and seem to recall the oldest was a straight clone of
      the WECO.

      I used to have both books but I've not seen them in 10 years...

    • Bob Kulow
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
        >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
        >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??

        Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on it. Give me a day
        or so and I'll make a pdf of it.

        73
        Bob WA2UEH
        Retired ATT-LL & BTL
      • Mike Magnus
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
          No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type loudspeaker sets here:

          http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf

          -Mike

          > >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
          > >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
          >
          > Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on it. Give me a day
          > or so and I'll make a pdf of it.
          >
          > 73
          > Bob WA2UEH
        • Bill
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
            Thanks, gang. Just found a "Sept 1961" stamp on the innards. It was
            headed for the dumpster.....

            Bill
            Kansas City, KS

            Mike Magnus wrote:

            > No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type
            > loudspeaker sets here:
            >
            > http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf
            > <http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf>
            >
            > -Mike
            >

            > > >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
            > > >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
            > >
            > > Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on

          • blitz
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
              Mike, interesting site you have there. Is there any index? Can I have
              a look around?

              At 10:52 11/1/2006, you wrote:
              >No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type
              >loudspeaker sets here:
              >
              >http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf
              >
              >-Mike
              >

              > > >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
              > > >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
              > >
              > > Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on it. Give me a day
              > > or so and I'll make a pdf of it.
              > >
              > > 73
              > > Bob WA2UEH
              >

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Mike Magnus
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
                Perhaps some day... if I ever get better organized. Right now there is no index and only a random handful of files lying around my
                web space. Usually when someone asks for something I have in my PDF collection I upload it and provide a direct link. It may stay
                there for hours, days or whatever, so what is out there is transient. Sorry...

                -Mike

                > Mike, interesting site you have there. Is there any index? Can I have
                > a look around?
                >
                > At 10:52 11/1/2006, you wrote:
                > >No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type
                > >loudspeaker sets here:
                > >
                > >http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf
                > >
                > >-Mike
              • blitz
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                  Ok, well please keep me in mind. I got into commercial telephony at
                  the end of the analog cycle, and am interested in the historical
                  aspects of SxS as it was just a bit dated by then.
                  Marc