Re: OT:Schematic/Manual

  • s92187
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, groups@... wrote:

      > Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
      > Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
      >
      > I suppose it really is on-topic; the one I want to use was on our
      > NAWAS drop for years.
      >
      > Thanks for the help.
      >
      > Back to lurking.
      >
      > Bill
      > Kansas City, KS

      There were schematic drawings in the SD-XXXXX or T-XXXXX series of
      drawings, if you can find out the exact drawing number, I probably
      have it. The number is usually stamped on the equipment somewhere.

      Terry
    • David Lesher
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006

        > Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
        > Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
        >
        > I suppose it really is on-topic; the one I want to use was on our
        > NAWAS drop for years.

        I think the Station Specialities BSP had one.

        Failing that, the TIM-2 that ?AE? printed had a number of flavors
        of same, and seem to recall the oldest was a straight clone of
        the WECO.

        I used to have both books but I've not seen them in 10 years...

      • Bob Kulow
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
          >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
          >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??

          Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on it. Give me a day
          or so and I'll make a pdf of it.

          73
          Bob WA2UEH
          Retired ATT-LL & BTL
        • Mike Magnus
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
            No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type loudspeaker sets here:

            http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf

            -Mike

            > >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
            > >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
            >
            > Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on it. Give me a day
            > or so and I'll make a pdf of it.
            >
            > 73
            > Bob WA2UEH
          • Bill
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
              Thanks, gang. Just found a "Sept 1961" stamp on the innards. It was
              headed for the dumpster.....

              Bill
              Kansas City, KS

              Mike Magnus wrote:

              > No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type
              > loudspeaker sets here:
              >
              > http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf
              > <http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf>
              >
              > -Mike
              >

              > > >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
              > > >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
              > >
              > > Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on

            • blitz
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
                Mike, interesting site you have there. Is there any index? Can I have
                a look around?

                At 10:52 11/1/2006, you wrote:
                >No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type
                >loudspeaker sets here:
                >
                >http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf
                >
                >-Mike
                >

                > > >Anyone out there in Cold-War land have a schematic/manual for a
                > > >Western Electric 106B Desktop Loudspeaker??
                > >
                > > Yep, I do. Actually, I have the complete BSP on it. Give me a day
                > > or so and I'll make a pdf of it.
                > >
                > > 73
                > > Bob WA2UEH
                >

                >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Mike Magnus
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
                  Perhaps some day... if I ever get better organized. Right now there is no index and only a random handful of files lying around my
                  web space. Usually when someone asks for something I have in my PDF collection I upload it and provide a direct link. It may stay
                  there for hours, days or whatever, so what is out there is transient. Sorry...

                  -Mike

                  > Mike, interesting site you have there. Is there any index? Can I have
                  > a look around?
                  >
                  > At 10:52 11/1/2006, you wrote:
                  > >No need... there's a copy of BSP 463-220-100 on the 106-type
                  > >loudspeaker sets here:
                  > >
                  > >http://www.stepoffice.com/scans/463-220-100.pdf
                  > >
                  > >-Mike
                • blitz
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 2, 2006
                    Ok, well please keep me in mind. I got into commercial telephony at
                    the end of the analog cycle, and am interested in the historical
                    aspects of SxS as it was just a bit dated by then.
                    Marc