Re: [coldwarcomms] Confused

  • John Thompson
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
      surveillance logs??? Darn men in black.. Logging what we do.

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
        If yoiur mind is fogged by hyper-capitalism which is kind of wrecking
        the planet. . It is clear that yahoo does this because they get things
        out of it. They have created a social contract and there are obligations
        in both directions if push were ever come to shove legally. That's why
        all the agreements try to get one to sign away everything.

        Have Fun,
        Sends Steve

        Michael Harpe wrote:

        > This is a free service guys. It's the soup kitchen business model. You
        > take
        > what you're given and you will like it!
        >
        > Mike Harpe

      • Steve
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
          Well Sentinare which is run by a friend into some of the same civil
          rightse stuff as I am, provides my service gratis pretty much in
          recognition of all the stuff I and others do free. SO they have a
          filter system which is prettyh configurable. My open account on deeptht
          which has no protection gets a lot of SPAM. I should send it through a
          PROC* type filter or something but right now I am too busy with things
          to muck around writing scripts and doing lots of *nix hackery (in the
          old MIT PDP-10 days sense) although I would like to do so.

          I am moving back to the Watsonville area. Although I will be across the
          Pajaro River in Monterey County which makes everything a little weird.
          My address still says Watsonville and in fact the Post Office is right
          across the river in another county. Oh well I heard that the copunty
          boundaries in California were worked out in a legislative session way
          back when most everyone was drunk. Although a natural boundary is
          reasonable. It should be South of the Union Pacific Railroad tracks
          because thart would put Watsonville Junction and Watsonville in the same
          county. Hoping we will eventually get a train station and service there
          at some point in the future what with all the Global Warming and Post
          Carbon noises, some of the latter is hopeful thinking that higher oil
          prices will make people finally see the light on resource conservation.

          Have Fun,
          Sends Steve