Utah thefts

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      The AT&T Tech lives about 2 hours from the site,
      and he was contacted by Conyers. Conyers took
      the alarm as a low pressure alarm.

      As of this past week, there is a new response
      protocol, and by email each site tech is being
      tasked to turn in by 29 Sept 2006 an updated
      list of emergency contacts including law
      enforcement per site.

      They even are working on sites that sold to
      ATC and include a leaseback for the AT&T
      property.

      As a side note, in order to rebuild the waveguide,
      AT&T had to go and strip some other sites that
      were no longer active for some of the components.